Fri, Feb 10|
Murphys Irish Pub
The Chris Cain train is steamin' into the Murphys Irish Pub! Don't wait, get your tickets now!
Time & Location
Feb 10, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Murphys Irish Pub, 415 Main St, Murphys, CA 95247, USA
About the event
"Hands down my favorite blues player on the scene today. He’s an absolute blinder of a guitarist, with the voice of B.B. King and the chops of Albert King." –Joe Bonamassa
"Chris Cain? Now that boy can PLAY the guitar!" –B.B. King
"Chris Cain is a hot-shot guitarist and a singer with the maturity of blues masters like Bobby Bland and B.B. King." –The Washington Post
•Chris Cain is a master blues guitarist and vocalist with more than three decades of touring and fourteen previous albums.
- DISCOGRAPHY 1987 Late Night City Blues (Blue Rock’It) 1990 Cuttin’ Loose (Blind Pig) 1992 Can’t Buy A Break (Blind Pig) 1995 Somewhere Along The Way (Blind Pig) 1997 Unscheduled Flight (Crosscut/Blue Rock’It) 1998 Live At The Rep (CCM) 1999 Christmas Cain (CCM) 2001 Cain Does King (Blue Rock’It) 2003 Hall of Shame (Blue Rock’It) 2010 So Many Miles (Blue Rock’It) 2015 King Of The Blues with the Rodger Fox Big Band (T-Bones, New Zealand) 2015 Solo Por Mi, Nasta Super feat. Chris Cain (Epsa Music, Argentina) 2017 Chris Cain (Little Village) 2017 Romaphonic Session, Nasta Super & Chris Cain (Epsa Music, Argentina) 2020 Raisin’ Cain (Alligator)
• His jazz-informed blues guitar playing is fiery, emotional and always unpredictable, while his vocals are gruff, lived-in and powerful.
• Cain has earned praise from fellow artists throughout his career; upon first discovering him in 1987, Guitar Player raved that he was an "impressive, top-notch guitarist."
• With Alligator Records debut album Raisin' Cain, Chris says he is at a new point in his career where he feels he can "say more with less."
• The record features twelve original Cain compositions that range from deeply autobiographical to humorous to jazzy late-night blues.
• Joining Alligator Records is a dream come true for Cain who grew up idolizing label giants like Hound Dog Taylor and Son Seals.
Secure your spot for this event. Open seating/standing room.$25.00+$0.63 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out